xfce - confusing rights to shutdown without polkit rules

abi at abinet.ru abi at abinet.ru
Tue Aug 23 13:44:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have something mysterious on my installation. I reinstalled, but I
still have the issue.

xfce4-session states that I must write ck rules to get rights for reboot
and shutdown. However, I have all rights (reboot, shutdown, suspend
hibernate) without any rules at all. All I need is start session with
--with-ck-launch. My user has no additional predefined groups and after
reinstall I have xfce only.

Maybe I decade :) ago, I remember that ck rules was mandatory. What I'm
missing ? I feel frustrated - it's the first time FreeBSD game me more
rights, not less =/