LogZilla looking for FreeBSD port development

DutchDaemon - FreeBSD Forums Administrator DutchDaemon at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 22 16:15:51 UTC 2016

After some contact with LogZilla for use in my own company, we had a
conversation about the advantages of having an out-of-the-box LogZilla
installation for FreeBSD (either a port or a binary package). They asked
me to forward this:

LogZilla would like to speak to any FreeBSD experts who are interested
in working with them to create and document an installation package in
order to allow FreeBSD to be compatible with their network management
software. Please send an email to Pete Willis ( p w i l l i s [ a t ] l
o g z i l l a . n e t ) for discussion.