graphics/gd marked as broken?

Kurt Jaeger pi at opsec.eu
Sat Aug 20 11:05:04 UTC 2016

Hi!

> It's the second week when I am trying to compile ports and poudriere
> still complains that graphics/gd is broken. Over a hundred or so ports
> doesn't compile because of that as they all depend on graphics/gd. Is
> this expected?

I think this has to do with WEBP in gd. I just testbuild gd with this:

     FONTCONFIG=on: X11 font configuration support
     ICONV=on: Encoding conversion support via iconv
     VPX=on: VP8/VP9 video codec support
     XPM=on: XPM pixmap image format support
     WEBP=off: WebP image format support

and had no circular dependencies. Do you need WEBP in gd ?

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !