Workint whith partial ports tree has become impossible after some (r399278? r399921?) changes in ports infrastructure

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 31 22:03:10 UTC 2015

Hello Freebsd-ports,

 I have full ports tree in /usr/ports (it is updated with portsnap, so it is
not svn-versioned) and some subset (my ports, mostly) checked out to
~/FreeBSD/ports (it is svn working copy). Typically I add/change/update my
ports in ~/FreeBSD/ports, test them here ad commit.

 But after some changes in port infrastructure it is impossible:

> make WRKDIRPREFIX='' DISTDIR=/usr/home/lev/distfiles check-plist
Error a dependency refers to a non existing origin: /usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports/devel/gmake in BUILD_DEPENDS
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports/devel/mspdebug
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/home/lev/FreeBSD/ports/devel/mspdebug

  Oooops... Of course, I have "gmake" installed.

  If I set PORTSDIR=/usr/ports, I could not refer to
not-yet-committed-new-port. Oooops again!

--
Best regards,
 Lev                          mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org