Building mongodb with Poudriere?

Daniel Morante daniel at morante.net
Thu Oct 22 18:34:51 UTC 2015

I've updated my port tree and tried it once more and it has failed on my
10.0 and 9.3 jails.

http://pkg.morante.net/poudriere/build.html?mastername=10amd64-default-testing&build=2015-10-22_13h01m08s
http://pkg.morante.net/poudriere/build.html?mastername=93amd64-default-testing&build=2015-10-22_13h47m29s

I'll go ahead and setup a 10.2 jail and see if that makes any difference.

The host system:

FreeBSD pkg.morante.com 10.1-RELEASE-p19 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p19 #0:
Sat Aug 22 03:55:09 UTC 2015
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

pkg info poudriere
poudriere-3.1.8
Name           : poudriere
Version        : 3.1.8
Installed on   : Tue Sep 22 22:02:36 EDT 2015
Origin         : ports-mgmt/poudriere
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : ports-mgmt
Licenses       : BSD2CLAUSE
Maintainer     : bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
WWW            : https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/wiki
Comment        : Port build and test system
Options        :
     EXAMPLES       : on
     QEMU           : off
     ZSH            : off
Annotations    :
     repo_type      : binary
     repository     : FreeBSD
Flat size      : 1.83MiB
Description    :
poudriere is a tool primarily designed to test package production on
FreeBSD. However, most people will find it useful to bulk build ports
for FreeBSD.