Don't Miss Our Special Offer for Hair weft

arisonhair info07 at arisonhair.com
Wed Jun 24 08:12:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Nice day! I am Nancy, Manager of Arison Hair.

We are a real hair factory with 21 years experience, many large trading companies (in Qingdao and Guangzhou) take hair products from us, so i think we can give you the best price with the same quality

our advantage products as following:
1) Weft,straight/bodywave/loosewave/deepwave/funmi curl(most popular style in now market)/kinky curl/kinky straight etc all in stock
2) Top closure, Silk base closure and Swiss lace closure(size 3.5x4,4x4, 5x5,13x2,13x4 all in stock)
3) Wigs,full lace wig, silk top full lace wig, lace front wig and u part machine wig etc ‍ if you are interested in any products, wholesale price will be send to you after received your reply
4) custom package with your own logo for your hair also available

Give us a reply for wholesale pricelist
Whats app:86-15064259560
Skype:juicezhou
Instagram:qingdao_hair_factory