net/samba41 4.1.18 fails to build with MAKE_JOBS

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 7 21:41:33 UTC 2015

I didn't experience anything like this on my test build but I can point to
the few places, that make 4.1.18 port different from 4.1.17.

I've, possibly wrongly, added 'fakeroot' facility to the USES line. For me
it worked fine, but I've tested in the live environment and it may behave
strangly in poudre. In general, the need for 'fakeroot' is questionable, so
if you can remove it and verify port build in poudre it would be nice.

Next suspect would be python, as WAF is depend on it if there been any
changes to it, especially in multithreaded part that could affect build as
well.

Also, MAKE_ARGS/_MAKE_JOBS possibly different from the previous version due
recent addition WAF as a supported build system, but I don't think that
should have any impact.

I'd say that 'fakeroot' is the most suspicios addition to the port build
proccess. I didn't add it tho the samba4 port and, seems you don't have
problems with it?

With best regards,
Timur Bakeyev.