Help with new port with multiple downloaded files from github

Jan Beich jbeich at vfemail.net
Wed Jun 3 13:30:10 UTC 2015

Why are you trying to replicate www/chromium logic instead of making
a slave of it?

Tom Pusateri <pusateri at bangj.com> writes:

> PORTVERSION=    43.0.2357.65
> DISTVERSIONPREFIX=      v
> DISTVERSIONSUFFIX=      1

According to the project's releases page 43.0.2357.65 ends in either
-atom or -atom-1, not just 1.

> root at dark:/home/pusateri/ports/www/libchromiumcontent # make
> ===>   libchromiumcontent-43.0.2357.65 depends on file:
> /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
> _MASTER_SITES_freebsd-chromium=https://codeload.github.com/gliaskos/freebsd-chromium/tar.gz/418e996e3a?dummy=/:
> not found
> *** Error code 127
[...]
> USE_GITHUB=    yes
> GH_ACCOUNT=    atom:libchromiumcontent \
>                              gliaskos:freebsd-chromium

MASTER_SITE_${group} is implemented via sh(1) that supports limited set
of characters of in variable names of which - (hyphen) isn't one. So,
try replacing :freebsd-chromium with :freebsd_chromium.

> GH_PROJECT=    libchromiumcontent:libchromiumcontent \
>                            freebsd-chromium:freebsd-chromium
> GH_TAGNAME=
> ${DISTVERSIONPREFIX}${PORTVERSION}-${GH_ACCOUNT}-${DISTVERSIONSUFFIX}:libchromiumcontent
> \
>                            418e996e3a:freebsd-chromium

No need to put PORTNAME-derived GH_PROJECT under a separate group as
it'd add a duplicate unless USE_GITHUB=nodefault. Try instead

  GH_ACCOUNT=    atom gliaskos:freebsd_chromium
  GH_PROJECT=    freebsd-chromium:freebsd_chromium
  GH_TAGNAME=    418e996e3a:freebsd_chromium

  $ make fetch-urlall-list MASTER_SITE_BACKUP=
  https://codeload.github.com/atom/libchromiumcontent/tar.gz/v43.0.2357.65-atom-1?dummy=/atom-libchromiumcontent-v43.0.2357.65-atom-1_GH0.tar.gz
  https://codeload.github.com/gliaskos/freebsd-chromium/tar.gz/418e996e3a?dummy=/gliaskos-freebsd-chromium-418e996e3a_GH0.tar.gz

Hmm, freebsd-chromium-418e996e3a tracks 42.0.2311.135. I don't think
mixing patches for different *major* chromium versions is going to work.