port renaming

Anton Yuzhaninov citrin at citrin.ru
Thu Jul 16 13:57:00 UTC 2015

Port maintainers and port commiters, when PORTNAME/PKGNAMEPREFIX/PKGNAMESUFFIX
is changed, please note this change in commit log and for important ports also
in /usr/ports/UPDATING. Any rename affect at leas some of FreeBSD users and

Depends in our local ports was broken and I spent some time to figure out why.
It turns out, that PORTNAME for graphics/gd was changed in r324437.
No singe word about this rename was added to commit message or UPDATING...