net/liferea

Serpent7776 serpent7776 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:40:48 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm using liferea without GNOME desktop and liferea could not save any settings
I changed under Tools/Preferences menu, giving this message on commandline:

GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will not
be saved or shared with other applications.

When I installed devel/dconf all settings changes are saved properly, thus my
question:
Should net/liferea depend on devel/dconf?

I'm building my own packages from ports using poudriere if that matters.

Thanks

--
//Serpent7776