head/graphics/svgalib does not build in poudriere

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 25 16:00:10 UTC 2015

On 25 Jan 2015, at 16:55, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
..
> The port compiles fine the normal way:
>
> # cd graphics/svgalib
> # make package
>
> without your proposed change; it does not compile in poudriere.

If poudriere compiles it differently than normal, I think it is a
problem in poudriere, or maybe in poudriere's configuration.  From your
pasted command lines, it seems poudriere disables optimization?  That
does not look good...

> And to incorporate your change it would need an additional patch file,
> is this what you want me to do?

It's nice to fix the code, as gnu98 inline semantics are different from
c99.  But maybe it is better to fix the root cause (poudriere) first.

-Dimitry