Gogs port: A painless self-hosted Git service

Fri Dec 25 15:08:47 UTC 2015

Hello,

On 19.12.2015 19:52, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Yuri <yuri at rawbw.com> wrote:
>
> I am working with gogs authors to have all needed features
> implemented.
>> Currently gogs still doesn't have the hook for the pull request
>> creation, which is a must.
>
> There have been some efforts to integrate with the FreeBSD
> repositories under https://github.com/freebsd/ and hook into pull
> requests to do various things like building.
>
> Integrating with git/github/gitlab and doing pull requests is not
> the problem. The problem is that we don't have enough good
> FreeBSD-specific scripts (like scripts which use poudriere) which
> integrate with this type of workflow. We fall short in this area, and
> need more people like Ricky Gallamore (and hopefully you!) helping
> out writing good scripts. Hopefully these scripts can be reused under
> different systems (github, gogs, etc.)
>
> Since so you seem motivated, I still would ask if you would like to
> help.

I've mentored Ricky for the last request and i offer mentoring to
everyone for this type of effort.

I'm very skilled in creating scripts to connect different systems and
create a needed workflow - but i'm very short on time. If needed i will
do it myself, but if somebody is unsure if he can implement a solution,
just ask. I will help you!

Greetings,
Torsten