FreeBSD Port: opensmtpd-5.7.3,1

Ashish SHUKLA ashish at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 21 05:25:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:53:01 +0100, Ruud Boon <ruud at b-funky.nl> said:
| Hi,

| Thank you for maintaining the Opensmtpd port!
| I’m wondering Opensmtpd-extra’s are part of the port.
| Could find anything about it for FreeBSD.
| I would like to run Opensmtpd with a MySql backend.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply. Last time when I looked at it, it was lacking
documentation, and not very straightforward to build.

I will look at it again, and hopefully will have something this weekend.

Thanks!
--
Ashish SHUKLA      | GPG: F682 CDCC 39DC 0FEA E116  20B6 C746 CFA9 E74F A4B0
Sent from my Emacs