FreeBSD Port: MailScanner-4.84.6

Kevin Kobb kkobb at skylinecorp.com
Mon Dec 21 01:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, I no longer have regular access to a FreeBSD or
MailScanner system. I'd love to be able to keep this up to date, but I
moved to a new position and just can't give it the attention it needs.
It would be great if somebody would like to take over maintainer status
for the MailScanner port.

It isn't that hard to keep the port up to date, but I wouldn't won't to
change something and have no way to check if it broke something. If you
or somebody else wants to take over, that would be tremendous. I'd hate
to see this fall by the wayside, as if I had my choice this is what I'd
much rather be working on.

Thanks