Call for Help: need script for patching ports tree, building with poudriere

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Tue Dec 1 12:12:00 UTC 2015

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:26:05 +0100, Torsten Zuehlsdorff stated:

>On 01.12.2015 12:11, Carmel NY wrote:
>
>>> I'm sorry Ricky. I tried to contact you already, but hotmail.com blocked
>>> my mailserver. And it is as always surprisingly hard to even find the
>>> removal request form...
>>
>> Why is it being blocked? What was the error code or other information
>> related to the blocking? There are numerous articles describing being
>> blocked by "hotmail" as well as other ISP, etcetera, but no one can really
>> help you unless you explain what the problem is.
>
>The error code is 550 SC-001. This is quite funny, because my
>mail-server is not listed at any spam/blocklists and in the last week
>there were only 5 emails send to hotmail/outlook.com by a customer using
>the mail-server.
>(Yes, i could not write to you either)
>
>I'm getting quite tired to keep up with the various changes and obscure
>policies of other mail service provider. Yahoo for example changed their
>policy, making usage of mailinglists nearly impossible.
>
>I wasn't seeking for help on this issue - sorry if this was misleading.
>I just make a promise to Ricky and want to give feedback, that i tried
>to accomplish it, but were slowed down by technical (and schedule) issues.

Try: https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=edfsmsbl3&ct=eformts

More info is available here:
http://pc-freak.net/blog/howto-remove-delist-your-mail-server-ip-from-hotmail-live-com-and-msn-mail-server-blacklist/

It could be as simple as your SPF record being incorrect.

Good Luck

--
Carmel