Drop maintainership

Joe Horn joehorn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:51:46 UTC 2015

I've tried to upgrade the port www/extjs , but failed.

As my thought, the port has become "NOT RECOMMENDED TO UPGRADE" after
Sencha promoting SenchaCmd as tool for packaging & deploying application on
Ext JS 5.

I believe that Ext JS 4 is still required in some web sites/pages which
contains lots of backend programs written in PHP, JSP/JAVA servlet.