ports dev testing with Poudriere, Just noticed 8.4 is no longer supported

Euan Thoms euan at potensol.com
Sun Aug 23 19:11:40 UTC 2015

So, I've not been paying attention to FreeBSD announcements for a while. I am just teaching myself how to use Poudriere in order to submit my first ports. I noticed there is no 8.4 RELEASE for poudriere's create jail command. There only appears to be images for 9.3, 10.1 and 10.2.

Well, that's makes life _so_ much easier for creating ports!

So, can I assume that I only need to target the versions available from the following URL in order to get a port accepted?
http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/

--
Regards, Euan Thoms