FreeBSD ports which are currently marked broken

Cíat Ó Gáibhtheacháin k at stereochro.me
Wed May 7 13:49:02 UTC 2014

> portname:           devel/cocaine-core
> broken because:     Does not build
> build errors:       none.
> overview:           http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=devel&portname=cocaine-core

I have the most recent version (0.11.2.0) most of the way to building,
except for some issue when it attempts to link to Boost:

	Linking CXX shared library libcocaine-core.so
	/usr/local/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mt
	/usr/local/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mt

Not being terribly au fait with CMake and Boost, this might take a while
for me to resolve. Once I'm done, I'll submit a PR with the patch.

--
Cíat Ó Gáibhtheacháin - k at stereochro.me - http://stereochro.me/ - CF9F6473
What's the difference between [high] school [in the United States] and