devel/doxygen: Need TeX help

Naram Qashat cyberbotx at cyberbotx.com
Tue Mar 18 22:32:27 UTC 2014

On 03/18/14 11:56, A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven wrote:

> [snip]
>>> It's probably not as simple as this, but I'll ask anyway: have you
>>> tried the following?
>>> # texconfig-sys rehash
>>
>> I hadn't tried that, but I did that just now and I still get the same
>> error.
>> Would've been nice if it had been that simple. :P
>
> Bummer, sorry it didn't help. However, as you may have noticed I quoted
> your entire message in my first reply and CC'ed it to the freebsd-tex@
> mailing list. So hopefully someone on either list (the other being
> freebsd-ports@) knows what else to try.
>
> Furthermore: are you getting this error during building or during use? I
> tried building devel/doxygen with PDF support and it built perfectly fine
> here.
>
> AvW

It was during building. The port is currently at 1.8.3.1, and I actually ran
into the problem in the email when I initially was trying to update to 1.8.4.
That was the main reason I haven't pushed out an update to the port yet.

Oddly enough, when I try to build 1.8.3.1 on my machine currently, I also get a
TeX error, but an entirely different one. I can't recall what the error was, but
it had nothing to do with longtable.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat