[CFT] Replace Fedora 10 with CentOS 6.5 as Base Linux distro.

Johannes Meixner xmj at chaot.net
Thu Mar 6 13:16:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been working on replacing the base linux distribution (currently rusty old
Fedora 10) with CentOS 6.5, likewise for about two dozen non-base ports - mostly
requirements of either net-im/skype4 or www/linux-c6-flashplugin11.

feedback.

As I've run out of issues to fix and would like to reach a wider audience for
these ports, I'd appreciate if you could help me test it some more.

To do that, you can either:
* download the txz from http://xmj.me/freebsd/linux-ports.txz
* download the diff from http://xmj.me/freebsd/linux-ports.diff.xz

* clone my git repo; https://github.com/xmj/linux-ports/ (preferred)

and copy/apply them to your portstree.

In order to get either Skype 4.2.0.13 or Flash running, you can follow the
instructions listed on

https://github.com/xmj/linux-ports/blob/master/README.md

I hope they're by now sufficient to allow you to follow them "blindly". If not,
I appreciate feedback here on the mailing list as well as Issues/Pull requests.

Best regards and have fun testing,

Johannes

xmj at chaot.net
http://xmj.me