Citrix Ica Port Permissions Problem

Aric Gregson aorchid at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 17:54:40 UTC 2014

I'm not sure, but it looks like citrix_ica requires the setupwfc to run,
which it won't because it is on FreeBSD. When I run just the wfica
client, it cannot find libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0, which does already exist in
/usr/local/lib. It seems like either it is not linking during the
install, or it requires that something happen post install, which cannot
actually happen on FreeBSD.

/usr/local/ICAClient/wfica: error while loading shared libraries:
libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Has anyone been able to get this port to work? The citrix_xenapp did
work before.

Thanks, Aric