What is the problem with ports PR reaction delays?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 02:33:50 UTC 2014

I never said our selves it is outsourced to the developer/maintainer with
> 100% automated stuff... once I am doing with the next small version of
> petitecloud I will post the 6 line script we use to test the port
> (including cranking up a few vm's)... have fun doing that anywhere else

Got bored here is the non-cleaned up version (it is for devel/cook and not
the shell):

cook-blank/deploy-remoteinstall: cook-blank/scrap-all
{
        echo Remote install;

        remoteIp=aryeh at 10.0.10.30;
        ssh [remoteIp] sudo rm -rf '"*"';
        scp scrap/predeploy/port-[realversion]-[user].tar.gz
                [remoteIp]':'port.tar.gz;
        scp scrap/predeploy/src-[fullproject].tar.gz
                [remoteIp]':'src-[fullproject].tar.gz;
        ssh [remoteIp] sudo mv src-[fullproject].tar.gz
/usr/ports/distfiles;
        ssh [remoteIp] sudo rm -rf /usr/ports/emulators/petitecloud;
        ssh [remoteIp] sudo tar fvx port.tar.gz;
        ssh [remoteIp] sudo make deinstall clean install;
}

Doesn't that look a lot easier then what you where talking about?