Request for porting "SoftEther VPN"

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:06:28 UTC 2014

Interestingly, I used their makefiles to just do the build and then created
proper do-install separately. When it comes to compilation, I didnt had any
issues using CLANG, beside some noisy warnings, but it compiles and runs
fine. What I did changed tho, was pthreads and iconv. Perhaps we should
join the forces?