FreeBSD Port: abills-0.54

Maxim Sirenko maxim at rivne.uar.net
Thu Jan 16 07:57:08 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I highly appreciate the feedback I received on this topic!
I couldn't even expect it!
As regards "abills" -- there are no such changes between 0.54 & 0.55
that could break the port.
Abills -- is a perl_rlm freeradius module and several perl scripts, so
for persons who know ports it should be easy to update it.
And it would be nice to build pkg so in 10.0 one could install it with
pkg utility.

Maxim.