FreeBSD Port: abills-0.54

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Wed Jan 15 22:29:38 UTC 2014

On 1/15/2014 23:23, Maxim Sirenko wrote:
> )))
> OK
> I can't do that -- not enough knowledge & experience.
> I thought the author maintains the port.
>
> Good Luck!

The port is unmaintained, as seen in the second line of its description:
http://www.freshports.org/net/abills/

The means the most probable way it will get an update is if a user
submits an update via a PR.  Even then, chances are the PR wouldn't get
picked up right away due to very large backlog.  You'd have to "sell"
why that port should get attention before the rest (and being only 0.01
versions away from the most recent version doesn't sound bad).

John