postfix-current spewing out warnings while building

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob at grimstveit.no
Thu Jan 9 09:48:00 UTC 2014

Thank you for the explanatory reply. Much appreciated. I've tried, however,
patching mail/postfix (not lang/postfix), but I get the following erroneous
output:

# pwd
/usr/ports/mail/postfix
# patch < postfix-also-respect-default-warnings-too.diff
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: Makefile
|===================================================================
|--- Makefile    (revision 337172)
|+++ Makefile    (working copy)
Patching file Makefile using Plan A...
patch: **** malformed patch at line 7: MAKEFILEFLAGS+= CC="${CC}"
OPT="${CFLAGS}"

FYI. I assume you and maintainer are much better at this than I am :-).

--
Vyrdsamt,
    Jakob Breivik Grimstveit | +47 4829 8152