FreeBSD Port: zabbix2-server-2.0.10

Jeremy Cayrasso jeremy.cayrasso at traveldoo.com
Wed Jan 8 15:12:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I did a portupgrade, all ports are up to date.

In fact, jabber and web monitoring crash the zabbix server :

If I set a jabber address like zabbix at domain.local, on the first jabber alert, zabbix crash.

If I activate web monitoring, zabbix crash.

Both with the same error : Got signal [signal:11(SIGSEGV),reason:1,refaddr:0x17]. Crashing ...

I tried to import my zabbix database on a fresh vm install with zabbix 2.0.10 and freebsd 9.2, same crash happened.

It seems that the last iksemel break jabber : https://www.zabbix.com/forum/showthread.php?p=142228

Any idea / solution ?

Thanks

Jeremy