graphics/rawtherapee: r342622 crashes on HEAD

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 6 07:52:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 07:03:22AM +0100, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> Am 05.02.2014 22:20 (UTC+1) schrieb Baptiste Daroussin:

> >> Yes, it is (as a build requisite, but apparently remained installed on
> >> the destination machine), because we need to match the libraries that
> >> the requisites use (Glibmm for one).
> >>
> >> I have given up on compiling RawTherapee with clang++ for now, and use
> >> GCC 4.8 on all systems.  RawTherapee is somewhat demanding, especially
> >> at higher optimization level, and kills the 10.0-RELEASE base clang and
> >> Port GCC 4.6 and 4.7, all with internal compiler errors.  Since GCC 4.8
> >> worked for me, I did not bother to send Gerald the details.
> >>
> >> We may want to retry with clang if we've got the next clang version.
> >> Feel free to use Rawtherapee as compiler system test ;)
> >>

> > try with something like this in libmap.conf
> > libc++.so.1 /usr/local/lib/libc++.so.1
> > If that fixes the problem, then a rpath with /usr/local/lib should be set while
> > building the port
>
> Hmm, I am not very familiar with libmapping. After adding it to
> /etc/libmap.conf I get
>
> #rawtherapee
> Shared object "/usr/local/lib/libc++.so.1" not found, required by
> "rawtherapee"
>
> Thanks for the tip,
> Rainer
>

> > regards,
> > Bapt

try reinstalling devel/libc++ and keeping the libmap.conf entry, that should do
the trick

as it was a build only dep it may have been removed.
just remove the line from libmap.conf before reinstalling devel/libc++ and readd
it once it is installed.

Bapt