Problem compiling Squid 3.x + TP_PF (FreeBSD 10)

Enrique Ayesta Perojo eayesta at portugalete.uned.es
Wed Feb 5 13:23:52 UTC 2014

Hello, i have a problem trying to install Squid 3.3 or Squid 3.2 from
ports as a transparent proxy on a fresh installed FreeBSD 10 box.
I have the whole system sources at /usr/src
In the configure phase i got this error:

-----------
configure: choosing user-specified net I/O API kqueue
configure: Using kqueue for the IO loop.
checking if setresuid is actually implemented... yes
checking for constant CMSG_SPACE... no
checking if strnstr is well implemented... no
checking if va_copy is implemented... yes
checking if __va_copy is implemented... yes
configure: IPF-based transparent proxying enabled: no
configure: error: PF-based transparent proxy requested but needed header
not found
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to tmseck at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/www/squid33/work/squid-3.3.11/config.log" including the output
of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/www/squid33
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/squid33

Any idea?