Ports changing permissions on directories

Sergei Vyshenski svysh.fbsd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:53:29 UTC 2014

 On 08.12.2014 23:19, Andrea Venturoli wrote: > Is there some official doc
on the interaction between umask and the port > system?

Sorry for my partly wrong previous message.
The notation of clamav's pkg-plist is perfect!

Still the following ref gives details:
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/plist-keywords.html

Regards, Sergei