building legacy packages with poudriere ?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Thu Dec 4 18:11:38 UTC 2014

I have a number of old legacy nanobsd boxes that I want to retrofit with
a couple of packages remotely.  Remote full image upgrade is not
something I really want to do, as I would just like to add a couple of
packages.  I was looking at poudriere which seems the way to go, but it
seems to only want to build .txz / pkgng style packages.  Is there a way
to get poudriere to build packages that an older releng8 installation
would understand ?

	---Mike
--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400