Ports marked IGNORE

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Aug 13 11:07:56 UTC 2014

Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:03:19 -0400

While running "portupgrade -a", I found the following ports were marked as
IGNORE:

        - print/acroread9 (marked as IGNORE)
        - ftp/linux-f10-curl (marked as IGNORE)
        - textproc/linux-f10-expat (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-gnutls (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-libgcrypt (marked as IGNORE)
        - textproc/linux-f10-libxml2 (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-nss (marked as IGNORE)
        - net/linux-f10-openldap (marked as IGNORE)
        - security/linux-f10-openssl (marked as IGNORE)
        - graphics/linux-f10-png (marked as IGNORE)
        - graphics/linux-f10-tiff (marked as IGNORE)

Are there any plains to update/correct these programs? Also, what is suppose
to replace "print/acroread9"? I need that program or something that works
similar to it. I know, or at least have never found any program that works
like Adobe Acrobat does on FreeBSD, but at least I need the functionality of
regular Adobe for working with PDF files.

--
Jerry