setting up a ports distfile mirror

Alfred Perlstein alfred at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 28 16:00:17 UTC 2014

Julian, why not have a look at the freenas build system, you'll find it
does a lot of the magic you are looking to do.

I'll be at BSDcan and I can walk anyone through it that is interested.

In the meanwhile the fix to your problem is this:

:
${MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE='http://gitserver/freenas/distfiles/${DIST_SUBDIR}/'}

(from: https://github.com/freenas/freenas/blob/master/nanobsd/common)