Suggestion for dns/bind910 pkg-message

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Sun Apr 20 15:47:14 UTC 2014

  Right.  Well, it mentions chroot, which may or may not be correct or relevant
depending on the outcome of that issue.  But, even after that, the statement
about the existence of /etc/rc.d/named, which doesn't and won't exist, was
more the point I was making.

  But thanks.  Just wanted to note it, clearly you have bigger issues you're
looking at as well.  :-)

                       - Chris