[PYTHON]: Howto check dependency PyOpenGL in port's Makefile?

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 19 14:35:14 UTC 2014

I try to port PyOpenCL and one dependency is PyOpenGL and Mako. For Mako
(textproc/py-mako) the check for dependecy seems simple as I can check

BUILD_DEPENDS+=	${PYTHONBASE}/bin/mako-render:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/py-mako

But how can I check for PyOpenGL? As far as I came, it must be something like

${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/PyOpenGL-BLABLA-${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}, PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX expand
to py27- (in my case) and NOT py2.7- as requested by the PyOpenGL port:

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PyOpenGL-3.0.1-py2.7.egg-info/

I'd like to have a general solution not nailed down to version 3.0.1 of PyOpenGL and
maybe an elegant way to check for the correct file.

Is there an official way to do so?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver