[ANNOUNCE] ports 2014Q2 branched

Robert David robert.david.public at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 19:44:26 UTC 2014

Hi Baptiste,

this is awesome news. I think this is very good process.

I got a question. From which FreeBSD branch is the latest and quarterly
build?

Since it can be affected by such things as update to new xorg when
default in stable/10, etc.

Because if the base is stable/10 it should be clear for users or
release/10.0 that quarterly/latest is not safe to use.
Or when it is from release/10.0, what happened when there will be
release/10.1?

Anyway thanks a lot,
Robert.