problem with kde4 next step

dgmm freebsd01 at dgmm.net
Mon Apr 7 19:23:24 UTC 2014

On Saturday 05 April 2014 22:21:22 Nilton Jose Rizzo wrote:
> /usr/local/lib/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to
`_glapi_get_dispatch'
> /usr/local/lib/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `_glapi_Dispatch'

After rebuilding libgles to see if that fixed it (it didn't), as a workaround I
did a make config and switched off the first option, GLES and make
completed successfully.  I then successfully did a make deinstall &&
make reinstall.

I'm only logged in remotely through SSH at the moment so don't know
if switching off GL has had any serious effects yet.

--
Dave