Installing port texlive-base-20120701_10 needs staging disabled

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Mon Apr 7 13:42:13 UTC 2014

Am Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:36:43 +0200
schrieb Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen.de>:

> I ran into this too. It either means the port does not support
> staging properly, or the plist is broken.
>
> In which case you just created an inconsistency. One that luckily
> heals with the next upgrade.

Well, I have just updated the ports tree and now I could reinstall
print/texlive-base without the need to disable staging. Version has not
changed, e.g. is still texlive-base-20120701_10.

Both now and with disabled staging before the package database appears
consistent. I have checked this with

# pkg check -dnv

Regards,
Peter