lang/php5: Update doesn't install libphp5.so anymore, www/apache24 fails to start

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Fri Apr 4 17:37:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

On 4/4/14, 1:28 PM, O. Hartmann wrote:
> After updating ports today and a lot of the php-stuff, I get this error restarting
> apache24:
>
>   httpd: Syntax error on line 162 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf: Cannot
> load libexec/apache24/libphp5.so into server: Cannot open
> "/usr/local/libexec/apache24/libphp5.so"
>
> I tried to rebuild apache24 as well as lang/php5 with first rmconfig and then config
> again avoiding missing something. No effect.
>
> What happened here? /usr/ports/UPDATING doesn't have any kind of information regarding
> this subject.

 From UPDATING:

20140327:
   AFFECTS: users of lang/php5 and lang/php55 with Apache module
   AUTHOR: ale at FreeBSD.org

   The Apache PHP module has been separated from the main PHP port.
   If it is needed, install either www/mod_php5 or www/mod_php55.

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain