LPPL10 license consequences intended? (arabic/arabtex)

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:38:28 UTC 2014

I just wanted to express my general concerns, since in past I was also
making posts in the tone of the OP, and I wanted people to speak up so
badly, I decided not to remain silent this time, even if the original
problem is not really on my playground.

I would also like to see portmgr actively participating in the discussions,
leading by example and well, basically, leading and managing. If portmgr
cant react on high number of port related PR's and the time it takes to
handle them, ports quality, license framework, then... what actually
portmgr can do and what's its point?

I am aware we're all volunteers, but at the end, we've volunteered to
certain duties, as maintainers, commiters and portmgr's, havent we? Even
more, few people volunteered on multiple discussions in past, that they'd
love to help with certain duties, and, well, they've been ignored. That
really makes me wonder if anyone is actually in charge, has ideas, power
and will to implement those, 'right' to make decisions, or are we just
drifting in random directions depending on who takes what action and who
does (or not) replies to stop them or not?

Regards,
BL