port /devel/xsd - Compile Error: 'xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/fundamental.hxx' file not found

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:51:58 UTC 2013

Its not the first time I've build KDE in freebsd-10, and I've found this
error while compiling xsd (kde-pim dependency)

ports/devel/xsd/work/xsd-3.3.0-2+dep/libxsd-frontend/xsd-frontend/semanticgraph.hxx:20:10:
fatal error:
      'xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/fundamental.hxx' file not found

#include <xsd-frontend/semantic-graph/fundamental.hxx>

The problem is that fundamental.hxx is not being converted by gm4, its easy
to do it manually, but still its always annoying that kde4 stops building
when it gets here!

Anyway, just wanted to report this, should be a small fix I guess!

Thanks!