[HEADS UP] Tcl/Tk moves to the USES framework

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 19 18:34:33 UTC 2013

On 2013-Sep-19, 14:00, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> For this, I have set up a wiki page at [3] to help coordinate the
> efforts. There are currently 235 ports that need an update. If you
> happen to be the maintainer of one of these ports, please consider
> updating it and move the corresponding row from the "Ports to convert"
> to the "Ports already converted" table in the Wiki, or just send in a
> patch and ask tcltk@ do the job :)

> [3] https://wiki.freebsd.org/UseTclTk

I thought I would instead have a script generate the two tables, so no
further update is needed on the Wiki.

The auto-generated page (also linked at the wiki page) is at

http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/usetcl.html

--
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project