[REL - head-i386-default][devel/gettext] Failed for gettext-0.18.3 in build

Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 19 11:51:28 UTC 2013

On 9/19/2013 1:37 AM, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 08:24:20PM -0500, Bryan Drewery wrote:
>> This is broken since the HEAD update last Monday. It actually did not
>> build last week as the 10-i386 build crashed during startup last week.
>>
>> It builds on amd64, but not i386.
>>
>> It's been failing in some exp-runs I was doing as well today on i386.
>>
> This is broken due to uniq(1) capsicum features, the is fixed by the jilles@
> recznt commits, host has to be rebuilt again...

Yup, I just tested this and it does fix it, and some other failures.

I will update the package builder hosts this weekend.

I will also reinstall the 83amd64 jail as it seems to be corrupted.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery