★Big Savings – up to 90% Off on Professional Makeup

Luminess Professional Makeup members at airbrushtoday-email.com
Thu Sep 19 00:32:28 UTC 2013

★Big Savings – up to 90% Off on Professional Makeup

★ Sign up is FREE ★ Up to 90% Off ★ New Member Discount on our Pro Airbrush System.

This email was sent from an email address that does not accept replies. For assistance please email Customer Service at Prosupport at luminessair.com, or you can call us toll-free at 1-888-793-7474. You can also send postal mail to 12802 Capricorn Drive, Stafford, Texas 77477. We respect your Privacy. If you no longer wish to receive this special offer newsletter, please click here to unsubscribe. 2006 - 2013 Luminess Direct LLC, All rights reserved.