setting the password of a automatically created account

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:00:19 UTC 2013

related questions:

1. How do I add the user to wheel (has it's own group but needs to be in
wheel for reason number #2)?
2. How do I modify (in the safest possible way) an other port's installed
config file(s) (namely I need to in the case of this port modify
/usr/local/etc/sudoers to allow the no password option for wheel members)?

Since the account's shell that is created is a custom shell for the port
there is no security wholes we know about.. even so what kind of (if any)
security warnings should we put on the port?