linux-f10-flashplugin-11.2r202.327_1 Adobe Flash Player

Heino Tiedemann rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de
Sat Nov 30 16:10:22 UTC 2013

Eitan Adler <lists at eitanadler.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Heino Tiedemann
> <rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since the last portupdate, I cannot play any youtube/flash video
>>
>> Installed now is linux-f10-flashplugin-11.2r202.327_1
>>
>> I used it with linux-opera-11.62_1
>>

>> Any linux-f10-flashplugin before worked fine.
>>
>> what to Do?
>
> Please run the following as the *user* (not root) and paste the output
> from them:
> nspluginwrapper -a -v -i

Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/linux-f10-flashplugin
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/linux-f10-flashplugin
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
  into /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
Auto-install plugins from /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins

> nspluginwrapper -a -v -u

Auto-update plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Auto-update plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/linux-f10-flashplugin
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/linux-f10-flashplugin
Auto-update plugins from /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins
Update plugin /home/rotkap/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
  wrapper ident matches and NPAPI plugin is unmodified, skipping

It seems that all is for .mozilla, not for opera?

Heino