fetch: expansion of correct source location in MASTER_SITES fails

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 1 14:07:00 UTC 2013

> Thank you for clearify this.
>
> Even if I use the SF macro and set FETCH_ARGS= to en ampty string (I
> suppose this will result in a "plain" fetch command without options)
> the result is as described intially.
>
> Applying the -v option to fetch then shows what happens and everything
> looks fine to me so far - except that the Makefile-Port-Fetch doesn't
> work. This is strange!

You should not override the FETCH_ARGS unless you really need to do so.
When using the SF macro, it shouldn't be necessary. Do you still see the
issue when not overriding the FETCH_ARGS? If so, please send a copy of
your port and the command and output received and expected.

Steve