svn commit: r311718 - in head: audio/hydrogen databases/adstudio databases/p5-DBD-Oracle databases/xapian-bindings10 devel/gauche-gaunit devel/linux-js devel/linuxthreads devel/ros-common devel/rub...

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 6 19:48:19 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 05:42:47PM -0600, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 12:21:29AM +0100 I heard the voice of
> Baptiste Daroussin, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > Thanks for the pointer I'll have a look and undeprecate if it works
>
> I believe it's the bit toward the end of the patch that actually
> matters.
>
> See also a few mails about it on -ports last July, esp.
> <http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2012-July/076896.html>.
> I used the patch attached to the ticket linked in that mail sometime
> earlier last year, and it installed OK (though with the plist issues I
> noted there).  Apparently they're ignoring it, since the next release
> won't use scons anymore, but there's no release of that yet.
>
> 'm pretty sure I never heard back from the maintainer on that mail
> either, though last year was kinda a blur...

Ok I will test your version of the patch and keep you in touch thanks, the one
from the PR is not good so if yours does the trick I will commit a fix, unbreak
and undeprecate.

regards,
Bapt