Please commit ports/184655 (net-p2p/bitcoin) and a slave port too

Chad J. Milios milios at ccsys.com
Tue Dec 17 02:01:21 UTC 2013

Hate to be a pest, but the update to 0.8.6 is deemed critical. PR ports/184655 has the update. Is there an issue necessitating further testing? Working well for me.

Also, while yer at it, might someone pretty-please commit for me something along the following lines into a slave port at net-p2p/bitcoin-nox11/Makefile so one might easily decide to have both bitcoind and bitcoin-qt installed on the same system? Would be much appreciated:

PKGNAMESUFFIX= -nox11
COMMENT= Virtual Peer-to-Peer Currency Client
MASTERDIR= ${.CURDIR}/../bitcoin
DESCR= ${MASTERDIR}/pkg-descr
SLAVE_PORT= yes
OPTIONS_EXCLUDE= GUI QRCODES