Poudriere & PKGNG repo issue

Loïc Blot loic.blot at unix-experience.fr
Wed Aug 14 09:00:25 UTC 2013

Hello,
yesterday i have a strange issue with pkgng repository.

I have set packagesite into my /usr/local/etc/pkg.conf to this:
packagesite: http://mirror1.tld/pub/FreeBSD/9.1/packages/

I can install some packages. yesterday, later i add some packages
(owncloud for example). I do a pkg update on the machine and owncloud
doesn't appear. Moreover, i only see mysql-server 5.5.32 with pkg search
whereas mysql-server 5.5.33 is in the repo.

This morning i tried a thing, i remove the last slash and now this works
perfect.

packagesite: http://mirror1.tld/pub/FreeBSD/9.1/packages

Maybe there is something to fix in pkgng when the URL finishes with a
slash ?

--
Best regards,

Loïc BLOT, Engineering